Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Sunday · December 10, 2023
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A hospital with 250 beds is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- No procedures are needed.
- Dates Needed: Asap - January.
- The schedule is 12-hour shifts from 7am-7pm.
- Government: No.
- Case Load/PPD: 16-18.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Night Shift.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Reference ID: ORD-147232-MD-NJ.
- For outdoor enthusiasts, the Sourland Mountain Preserve offers hiking and nature exploration.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- We have a closed ICU, IR, and surgical specialties.
- Central New Jersey is rich with attractions.
- We usually do 7 days on/7 days off.
- You can explore the Princeton University campus, with its historic architecture and beautiful gardens, or visit the Princeton Art Museum for a dose of culture.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Dec 1.