Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Sunday · December 10, 2023
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-20.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The clinician will be working alongside other hospitalists while on assignment.
- The clinician must also be clean and clear of malpractice or background issues to be able to qualify for temps.
- Dates Needed: November - Ongoing, days and night shifts.
- Procedures Required: No procedures.
- While in northern NJ, visit the Liberty State Park, Cape May County Park & Zoo, or the Adventure Aquarium.
- Shift Times: 12 hour shifts.
- The schedule is 12-hour nights with about 6-9 admissions at night.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- The locum needs to have an active license and DEA to be considered.
- A facility is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- Certifications Required: Acls and BLS.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Reference ID: ORD-155400-MD-NJ.
- Government: No.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
This locum job opening was posted
2 days ago