Hospitalist Jobs in New Jersey
Sunday · December 10, 2023
1 Job in The Garden State
Photo: The Jersey shore at sunset viewed from neighboring NYC.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Neptune) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center is seeking a full-time nocturnist in Neptune, NJ.
- Combined pediatric cancer care program at K. Hovnanian Children's Hospital & Joseph M. Sanzari Children's Hospital ranked.42 in the nation, only program in N.J. to rank in the top 50 by United States News & World Report.
- Neptune is a town rich in Victorian architecture, tree-lined streets, lakes, and parks.
- No procedures.
- Named by Healthgrades as one of America's 250 Best Hospitals, roke Care, 100 Best Hospitals for Gastrointestinal Surgery, 50 Best Hospitals for Vascular Surgery, and received Excellence Awards in Neurosciences, Bariatric Surgery, Cranial Neurosurgery and Cardiac Surgery from Healthgrades.
- It is a region that enjoys all the advantages of coastal living - such as sand, surf, seafood, and other outdoor activities - yet when fall arrives the residents don't depart with autumn's leaves.
- Easily accessible by car, train and bus, Neptune is about an hour from Philadelphia and New York City.
- Closed ICU.
- Received Healthgrades' 2020 & 2021 Patient Safety Excellence Award, joining the top 10 percent of hospitals in the nation.
- 614 hospital beds.
- Block schedule 7 on /7 off.
- H1b visas welcome!
- Jsumc is close to the cities of Red bank, Long Branch, Asbury Park, and Belmar.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center (member of Hackensack Meridian Health) is the region's only university-level academic medical center, with services that include our Level II Regional Trauma Center, a Stroke Rescue Center, and the region's only Cardiac Surgery program.
- NEW compensation package!
- Affiliation with Hackensack Meridian School of Medicine provides many opportunities for growth on an academic, clinical, and administrative level.
- Jersey Shore recently completed its largest expansion in its 105-year history, a $300 million initiative with a new patient care pavilion, emergency department, diagnostic and treatment building, and state-of-the-art operating rooms and patient care amenities.
- Fall and Spring 2021.
- There is a variety of night life activities, restaurants, family oriented culture, & boardwalks for all ages to enjoy.
- Regionally ranked by United States News & World Report as the.7 hospital in New Jersey and high-performing in the nation in nine areas of care, including colon cancer surgery, heart attack, aortic valve surgery, heart bypass surgery, heart failure, diabetes, kidney failure, stroke, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (Copd).
- Epic EMR.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center offers services in all major medical disciplines, including a full range of cardiology services, pediatric sub-specialties, orthopedics, and cancer care.
- Recognized nationally as a Best Maternity Care Hospital by Newsweek.
- There are a variety of restaurants, quaint shops, and stores.
- Neptune features excellent school systems, charming neighborhoods, and all the advantages of modern suburban life.
- A' Grade for patient safety from The Leapfrog Group.
- Internal medicine program onsite, so opportunity to interact with residents.
- Located in Coastal Monmouth county, NJ, Neptune Township is home to active year round communities.
This perm job opening was posted
10 days ago
by Envision Physician Services